Nelnet recently opened its newest office space in Omaha – the company’s 28th American office location.
The new space was added to give Omaha-area associates a modern, comfortable working environment as an option for those who need (or want) to work in an office setting. It also allows Nelnet to continue recruiting talented professionals from strategic markets across the country – and grow their talent pool from coast to coast.
The new office offers a number of amenities to make the working environment as comfortable and enjoyable as possible, including:
- A modern design with an open concept atmosphere, ideal for collaboration and teamwork.
- Patio seating that provides a versatile outdoor space for team members to take a break, work, or enjoy lunch in the fresh air.
- An eating area with fridge for convenience, flavored still or sparkling water and coffee machines, and a space for meal preparation.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows that bring in natural light and stunning views.
- Multiple private office spaces for team members to collaborate or work in individually.
The opening of this new space was celebrated with an open house for area associates, where team members could connect with colleagues and explore the new space while enjoying a catered meal at lunch and a social hour in the afternoon.